Carlson Software offers solutions for every step of your project. From estimating to data collection, model building and grade keeping, Carlson has it all! SurvCE is a complete data collection system for real-time GPS and total stations with in-field coordinate geometry. Survey allows the user to move from the office to the field, and the field to the office seamlessly! And Takeoff is an invaluable cut/fill volumes and data prep program for layout or machine control. With Carlson Software you can keep your project on time, on budget and running smoothly.
See this video introducing the features of Carlson 2019!
Designed for use by surveyors, civil engineers, and contractors, Precision 3D Topo allows users to import survey data, points, polylines, surfaces, point clouds, both traditional LIDAR and aerial drone survey data, and more from a wide variety of programs and entities to create usable 3D surfaces.
• Importing Point Cloud data from Lidar and Aerial Drone mapping.
• Merge and edit point clouds to create surface models.
• Import survey data to further refine surface models.
• Powerful surface Editing tools to perfect surface models. Including Google Maps photographic background, automated Google surface creation.
• Easy surface volume tools directly from point clouds or surfaces.
• Advanced Texturing and Presentation Tools
• Import / Export all data as LandXML, DXF, and Surface Models as TIN, TN3, and TTM.