Designed for use by surveyors, civil engineers, and contractors, Precision 3D Topo allows users to import survey data, points, polylines, surfaces, point clouds, both traditional LIDAR and aerial drone survey data, and more from a wide variety of programs and entities to create usable 3D surfaces.
• Importing Point Cloud data from Lidar and Aerial Drone mapping.
• Merge and edit point clouds to create surface models.
• Import survey data to further refine surface models.
• Powerful surface Editing tools to perfect surface models. Including Google Maps photographic background, automated Google surface creation.
• Easy surface volume tools directly from point clouds or surfaces.
• Advanced Texturing and Presentation Tools
• Import / Export all data as LandXML, DXF, and Surface Models as TIN, TN3, and TTM.